Thursday, January 23, 2014

my Sweat Shop..

So, Gertrude and I have been together for almost a month now!

I have FINALLY rearranged my "sewing room" into a usable space for Gertie! My hubby bought me an awesome sewing table (Joann's had them 50% off for awhile!) which will support her weight!


Check it out!! With her embroidery module attached, she takes up the whole width of the table! What is even more amazing is that I can now embroider at FULL SPEED! Whaa hooo!

Needless to say, I have been spending all my free moments in this room working away. It's my own little sweat shop. (Sometimes literally since there is a heating vent in this room.. I've had to close it so I don't die up there!)

So, here is what we've been working on...


Bumpers for a friends baby Girl! 


Awesome Foxy Wallet

Inside said Foxy Wallet

Foxy Zipper Pouch

Are you sensing the theme here with this adorable Fox fabric?! If you must have it, it is Acacia by Tula Pink!

Made myself a cute ironing board cover! P.S: That is my awesome new Green Iron! 

Free Motion Quilting a lap top sleeve

And of course embroidering one of above said Foxes!
As you can see I have been having a Grand 'Ol time in my sewing room with Ms. Gertrude! I'm trying to cram in a bunch of sewing time now because all of my babysitters (aka Grandparents) are going on vacations and I will have significantly less free time to sew during February!

Hopefully I'll get a chance to chat with you all some more before February blurs by!

Happy Sewing,
Enjoli (and Gertrude)

No comments:

Post a Comment