Sunday, February 9, 2014

Baby Quilts & Bags

Hey All,

Whew, it seems that it has been awhile. I had a post all prepped and ready for you for Super Bowl sunday, and well in all the excitement, I forgot to post it! 
 (I backdated the post for Super Bowl Sunday, so you can find it by the date!) 

Since then, I've been mostly busy with Mom stuff. My oldest just started preschool which keeps us busy Tuesday/Thursday, not to mention all the planning that I didn't know was involved with school! The Twins and I play and keep busy while big sis is at preschool. And man do they keep me busy; they are climbing on everything now and going a mile a minute! 

Anywhoo.. So, in the rare few minutes I've had, this is what I've been up to..

"Eat.Sleep.Play. Repeat." Quilt

This adorable quilt was from V&Co. and was absolutely perfect for my friend's new baby boy. The rainbow chevron was a recent discovery and since those are two of her favorite things..I couldn't pass it up! 


Check out this post & instructions by V&Co. to make your own! 


This is a preview of the bag I'm working on. It is a pattern called "the Aeroplane bag" from SewSweetness; she is the same gal who created the pattern I used for the "foxy wallet" a few weeks ago! 

Here is the first one I made, now I have to make another to figure out how to "teach" it next class session at my Mom's shop! 


I used some Echino fabric that I've been saving for the perfect project and a small print from Tula Pink's Acacia line! This is such a fun bag, I can't wait to teach it next session! 

Hope you all are getting some sewing done! I don't know about you all, but I've already broken my new years resolution to not "start new projects"! 

:) Sew until next time,
Enjoli 


No comments:

Post a Comment