Monday, October 20, 2014

Well, despite my best intentions of getting the twins' Minion hats done this weekend.. I got distracted by this cute little hedgehog baby quilt for my sister! I started this cute project while we were in Valdez for Quilt Festival and have been wanting to come back to it since then! 

This is a great pattern from one of my favorite designers, Elizabeth Hartman! You can check her out at www.ohfransson.com! She even has a new book coming out on November 1st that I CAN'T WAIT FOR!! :) The new book is called, Patchwork City





Isn't she just too cute?! Technically her name is Hazel, according to the pattern. Though if my sis ends up with a boy, I feel that I'll have to rename her to something more masculine?! :P Or something like that?!

Anywhooo..  this is what the twins' hats look like currently .. hah I guess I'd better add it to my "Must-Do" list for this week! I know once I get in gear, it shouldn't take me too long.. right?!!



 I promise that next week, I'll have some finished hats to show you! :) 

Until then, enjoy the snow and Halloween festivities!

Happy Sewing,
Enjoli (And Gertrude) 

P.S: Who can find the boo-boo I made on the first hedgehog?! :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment