Sunday, July 5, 2015

Gertrude is Home!!

Guess who is finally back home?!

I am SO excited to have Gertrude back! She has been working like a mad-woman since arriving back home! :)

I think she has been home for a week, and we've made TWO Noodle-head Gingham totes and a wallet! (For some reason, I didn't take a picture of the wallet?!)

She is so happy to be back in her spot!

Ascher, my little pants-less bag model! 

Ahhh.. loving these Gingham Totes! One for me, one for sis! 

My sister and I are heading off to Scottsdale, AZ for Bernina University on Wednesday and are looking forward to all the NEW goodies from Bernina! We called the hotel this morning and they said it was 99 degrees!! AHHHH.. We are going to melt!

Hopefully, we can survive in the hotel with air conditioning, and not get too sunburned.

I am signed up for quite a few classes on the NEW Bernina Q24, and get to preview the NEW automation for the frame! As a Free Motion Quilting Addict, I cannot wait to get there and get some dedicated time to play with the Q-Series machines! 

(Q20 sneak peaks will be posted on Facebook this week too - ours should be in the shop by August!)

Hope you are all enjoying your summer, and getting some sewing in during the few rainy days last week! 

Happy Sewing,
Enjoli (and Gertrude) 

No comments:

Post a Comment