Monday, December 23, 2013

"Made with Love" and a module

In an effort to pass the time while waiting for Gertrude I've been shopping for embroidery designs, because its not like I already have about..a billion!

But with the holidays literally just around the corner, I've been in search of some cute and modern quilt labels. I never used to worry about labels, but since I now have three little monsters who have sucked out  my ability to remember things, I now feel like I need them.

One of my all time favorite embroidery websites is www.urbanthreads.com; they have some of the best designs I've seen. They have a nice variety and all sorts of styles. They offer the designs in a bunch of machine formats as well as hand embroidery.

Anywhoo… about my quilt labels.. this is what I decided on:


Seriously, how cute is that?! I like that they are not super dense and look kind of hand written! I can't wait to stitch some out for labels. Once Gertrude shows up I'll make sure to share some finished labels with you! 

The other great thing about Urban Threads is that they give out FREE designs.. what's better than FREE? So, here is the design I scored this week: 


How cool is this design, very festive and appropriate for our weather the last few days! 'Tis the Season.

Well my time in blog land has been spent today.. the monsters are getting ansi so we are off to get supplies for holiday brownies! 

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! See you in the New Year!

P.S: Be sure to head over to Urban Threads, they have Freebies on a regular basis. And leave a comment to let me know what new designs you picked up! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment