Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas morning. Ours was filled with chaos, screaming and lots of flying wrapping paper!

Hubby and I decided that we would go minimal this year and just get the girls presents. But of course men follow directions so well so...

This was in my stocking..

I noticed yesterday that this jewelry box was missing, but the earrings inside weren't..

Honestly, I was relieved it wasn't jewelry.. my wedding ring is currently being repaired because I broke it!
My hubby has been paying attention to all my going-on's about Gertrude! The one extra foot I wanted, that doesn't come with her, is the 37D foot! He sure knows the way to my heart! 

I hope your Christmas was filled with laughter, fun and a few of your favorite sewing items! Leave a note letting me know what great sewing notions or other items you got for Christmas!

Merry Christmas,
Enjoli (and family) 

In laughter & smiles,
The Straits
P.S: Maybe next year, Gertrude can go with the girls for the Santa picture! 




No comments:

Post a Comment