Thursday, April 17, 2014

Operation "Make the Baskets" is (Almost) Complete

Hey All,

As I promised last week, I have a quick and easy basket pattern for you to make into Easter Baskets. This pattern is AWESOME! I absolutely love how it turned out. I did end up adding a little more interfacing and stabilizer to the bag, to help it keep its shape.

And of course, since Gertrude is such a rock-star, I added embroidered names to each of the girls baskets! (the Twins baskets are "coming soon" because I procrastinated tonight and worked on another project! shhh don't tell!) 

This basket pattern is very well written and has lots of great pictures to follow. I think I completed this basket in about 3 hours from start to finish (including embroidery) which is fairly quick.

Here is where you can get the pattern: Noodle-head (Divided Basket)

And, last but not least .. (drumroll)

Perfect size for her "Hoppy Floppy Bunny"


Big enough for lots of goodies

Peek-a-boo!

As you can see, I may be an overachiever with "making the Easter stuff", but I am not with the filling the basket part! I have yet to get items to fill the baskets with. I'm jumping on the band wagon with the whole "no-candy" basket idea this year! I mean really, who wants sugar high kids in the early morning hours?! Not me! 

I hope you all give it a try. Even if you don't get to making it an Easter Basket, it is a great Sewing Notions Basket, or Diaper Basket. It really is a versatile bag! 

I'm off to shop for basket goodies! 

Hope you all have a Happy Easter!

:) Enjoli & Gertrude


OH! P.S: I almost forgot ... here is my Army of Bunnies! 

They only look sweet and docile.. they're actually trained Ninja Bunnies! :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment