Sunday, February 8, 2015

Gertrudes Quiet Weekend

Hey All,
So of course, it figures our first week "back", I get a cold that knocks me out ALL weekend. Boo.. no fun! (Cross your fingers that its gone by tomorrow!) 

Even though I got almost no sewing done this weekend, I was fairly productive last week. 

Remember that cute whale fabric from last week?! Well I got it sewn into two cute little self binding receiving blankets! 

One for my nephew & one for my niece!

I also taught the second session of the Moda Modern Building Block class at the shop on Friday, where we finished up our second block! 


There are 4 of us in the Friday session (one of us was on vacation)! Three of us are working from the kit, and my sister is working with her own fabrics! 

We are making great progress on our blocks, so stay tuned to see the rest of them!

Other than those projects and spending a few hours at my sisters baby shower on Saturday, I have been in bed trying to get over a head cold all weekend! Here's hoping I'm back to normal tomorrow!

I hope you all had a relaxing (sewing productive) weekend! 

Happy Sewing,
Enjoli (and Gertrude) 


No comments:

Post a Comment