Thursday, May 22, 2014

I heart Quilt Market!

Hey Friends,

I hate to brag, but.. I'm going to! :P 

Quilt Market was AWESOME! We got to meet and chat with SO MANY wonderful people from the Quilting & Sewing industry! And of course, our encounters were well documented so I could brag when I got home! 

Check it out..

Us with Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts

Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness - she just released a fabric line!

The wonderful ladies of Cotton & Steel - P.S: We ordered from their lines!

Faith Jones & Lee Heinrich - Authors of Vintage Quilt Revival

Leah Day - She is so nice & an amazing Quilter

OMG this wonderful gal is Lee Chappell, she has wonderful
patterns and will be stopping by SLH this summer! Stay tuned for details!

Fellow Twins, Kim & Kris of Kimberbell Designs & My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe

OMG yes this is Angela Walters - My Quilty Hero and such a nice gal!

So, despite the fact that I didn't get much sewing done this last week, I am still marking it down as a pretty successful week! I even managed to get a few books signed by their amazing authors, not to mention scoring some great fabric related goodies! 

Here is some eye candy for you..

Tula Pink Schoolhouse

Can't even remember what booth this was in..but it was just so pretty!

OMG Awesomeness.. this beauty is from Elizabeth Hartman for Kaufman.
Check out her blog www.ohfransson.com for more info! 


Told you all I loved Kona Cottons and this beauty was in their booth.
I could've spent the whole week in the Kona section of the booth!

I wanted to just sit down on that bench and never leave!

AHHHH.. Moda Modern Building Blocks Quilt...
If you LOVE Solids, you had better stay tuned on this beauty because..
OH MAN.. all I'm going to say is that the info will be in the shop sometime in September! :) 

Paper Pieced Beauty! This pattern is COMING SOON!


Eeekk.. This quilt is the Quilt from the Cover of
Elizabeth Hartman's new book, Patchwork City, which should be out November 1st!
 
Ok, so this isn't a quilt, but Michael Miller had a working fountain in their booth!
I just thought it was cool! :P 
PHEW... okay now that you are super jealous... here is what I have actually managed to get done since I've been home!

Gert and I have been working on the Park Bench Quilt (from Jaybird Quilts) for the last few months. We are sewing up the last few blocks today and tomorrow!



Keep an eye out at Seams Like Home for this Quilt to show up in some shape or form next class session! That's all I'm saying for now! :) 

Happy Drooling Sewing,
Enjoli (and Gertrude) 


No comments:

Post a Comment