Sunday, July 6, 2014

New Fabric & Hair Color

Hey All, 
So it seems that even though I feel like my week has been crazy busy, I get to Sunday night and always wonder.. Why am I so tired? I didn't actually get that much done? :P You probably know how it goes! 

So, the two things I can remember from my weekend are...

1. I bought every piece in the new Charlie Harper line we just got at the store, and

2. I dyed my hair "Dark Cherry Brown", which isn't a new color for me, but my roots were starting to creep out! 


Here is the proof for you! Excuse the crazy state of my hair.. I.. yah.. I have no excuse.. that's just how it looks at the end of the day! :P 

OH look..I also painted my nails and hung my un-bound Hexie quilt up! I do have the binding, but haven't found the motivation yet to put it on!


In other exciting news, I get to head to Nashville on Wednesday with Mom and Sis for Bernina University, which is going to be awesome. 

We will get to see the Bernina Long Arm, which has me all a flutter! :P I have had to make all sorts of promises to certain husbands that I will not bring one home or consolidate our kids into one room just to make room for one. (He spoils all my fun sometimes! :P ) 

I think Gertrude is a little jealous of my eagerness to meet this new machine! I promised her that nothing hasty would be done! 

Hope you all get a chance to sew this week! I'll keep you posted on my fun discoveries in Nashville! 

Happy Sewing,

Enjoli (and Gertrude)

P.S: The contest from last week is still open so head over and check out last week's post and enter to win a fun little prize! (Hint: It will have something to do with EPP!)

No comments:

Post a Comment