Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sample making CRAZINESS!

It has been a CRAZY week at my house. I have squeezed out every possible extra second of my time I could to finish up my class samples for the Fall Class Session at Seams Like Home! 

You would think that I would start earlier.. not try to cram it all into the last week before samples are due, but NO WAY, I wait! (I always know the due date too.. in fact, I'm the one who sets the deadlines! :P) 

And of course, my hubby had to go out of town this weekend for work, so I've been staying up WAY too late working on stuff! 

On the plus side, I'm only teaching a few classes this session so I didn't have that much to do.. and with my awesome new sewing room set up, I really enjoyed the time I've spent with Gertrude! 

(Shameless Advertisement: I picked up the new #97D foot for the 9mm Bernina machines, and OH MY! is it amazing! As you'll see here in a few, one of my classes is a mini series.. we're talking 1" strips here people, and the new foot made all the difference in the world!) 

Anywhoo.. getting back to it.. I'll be teaching three classes this fall! They are, Free-Motion Quilting Series, Jaybird Quilts Mini Series and Beginning English Paper Piecing! I've really had a blast making samples and can't wait for the new session to start (looking forward to some adult time) and seeing what my students choose for their projects! I always find inspiration while teaching! 

As promised, here is a sneak peak for you!



 If anything you see here looks like fun, come by Seams Like Home on Friday, Saturday or Sunday this week to sign up for the class! Sign ups open on Friday, and our sale starts that day too; 20% off class fees and supplies! It is a great time to sign up! 

Hope to see you in class this fall! I might even let Gertrude out to come to one or two!

Happy Sewing,
Enjoli (and Gertrude) 


No comments:

Post a Comment