Sunday, August 3, 2014

What A Week!

This has been one of the craziest weeks of my life! It was one of those where I thought I didn't have much going on, but as it turned out life had a whole other plan for me!

So, here is my life in photo this past week!



My big girl Ms. Alia gets her FIRST official hair cut.


It was FROZEN night at Barnes & Noble! Oh My some of us were excited! 
(Hubby and I decided that this kind of looks like a bad Prom picture! :P We'll save it for her senior high year book!)


My babies turned TWO! I can't believe it! Where have the last two years gone?! We had a Despicable Me birthday party which was complete with craziness and one sick kid! The sick kid portion of the program is why you only see Ascher messy with cake.. Avalyn decided that she wasn't too interested in her cake and just wanted to be held by her Grandpa! 


And last but not least, I found a few spare moments to sew up a brand new bag for myself! It even gave me an excuse to buy a new little accessory for Gertrude.. the #10D foot, which is the edge stitch foot for dual-feed! A MUST have for this bag, because there is a lot of topstitching! 

This bag is the "Bye Bye Love Bag" by SewSweetness! She has awesome patterns, which sew up very easy and very "finished" looking.. if you know what I mean! You do right? Like people ask me where I bought it looking.. like they look really good.. okay yah you get the point! :) 

Hope you all had a great week, I'm off to cry a little that my babies are not babies anymore, and also rejoice that I will slowly regain more sewing time!

Happy Sewing,
Enjoli (and Gertrude) 

No comments:

Post a Comment